There is a lot of information to give kidney patients, potential donors and their families about kidney transplantation and donation. Find out how organizations can help you.
- Find a transplant hospital near you.
- Find out about financial assistance programs for living donors.
- Find out what pharmaceutical company programs exist to help kidney transplant recipients pay for anti-rejection medications.
- Find other websites about living kidney donation.
- Find other websites about religious perspectives of organ donation.
- Watch all testimonials organized by donor and recipient.
- Find support groups for patients living with chronic kidney disease and for living donors or people thinking about becoming a living donor.
- Find the definitions of words in the glossary.
Last Updated: 7/10/2015